Enabling Tools to be Smarter
We take pride in helping you find the right solution for your company. If you have existing hardware or a device your company is already comfortable with, we can build off of it to give you something that is completely unique to your company. We develop custom software with commercial off the shelf (COTS) or custom electronics to make equipment do more and work smarter. Our Controls and Automation expertise will help your company have a piece of technology that has been augmented to be something that performs work faster, smarter, and more economically.
We have a team of certified LabVIEW developers on staff, including CLAs, CLDs, and CLEDs. Our developers are experienced in deploying Compact-RIO systems and other hardware platforms that help your company find ease of mind in the reliability of what we create for you. The Erdos Miller LabVIEW staff consists of skilled Silver Alliance Partners who are capable of finding a way to help in every project. LabVIEW allows us to create custom testers to make sure our solution works how you need it to. We have experience in:
- Developing Compact RIO And DAQ
- LabVIEW Embedded/LabVIEW FPGA
Automation, Logging & Monitoring
When it comes to industrial equipment, it is important for it to function properly. We have clients come to us with an idea of how they want their equipment to function, and we implement their needs into software that can automate and monitor their equipment. We work with hardware created by companies such as National Instruments and develop the necessary software to control large pieces of equipment and ensure each piece is working properly. We develop automation, logging and monitoring software that can:
- Measure pressure, temperature, vibration, humidity, flow rates, etc.
- Shut off equipment if something is not working properly.
- Automate equipment to be smarter.
- Enable your devices to report real-time data online to anyone, anywhere
We are experienced at deploying advanced digital filter and control designs that are made to tackle the most challenging control problems. Our filter and control design capabilities include:
- Deploying advanced Kalman filters
- Linear control design and analysis, including PID control
- State-space and frequency domain analysis of control systems
- State estimation and filtering
- Nonlinear state estimator and filter design
- Nonlinear adaptive control design and analysis
Our team of electronics and LabVIEW engineers works with you to design test fixtures and data acquisition software to help ensure proper testing of your equipment. We provide the facilities and experience to test your boards. Our test engineering includes:
- DNI Test-Stand Development
- Development of custom test hardware and software for manufacturing test
- Development on in-house proprietary test systems including SLB LITE Tests
- In depth knowledge and experience with HALT, HASS and HASA
- Test partnerships with your company
- Best-in-class Despatch ovens